As a broad based consultancy, we cover issues involving building performance, building material defects, dilapidation, party wall disputes, insurance, expert witness and risk management.
Our clients include contractors, developers, real estate companies, investment trusts, property management companies and landed estates in town and country. Our professional memberships include RICS and RIBA.
H+R involvement in a project generates significant savings in provisional sums set aside for remedial action and also in project programme. We will not specify any treatment in an attempt to off-set our own risk. We are highly regarded by insurers such as NHBC and Premier as well as loss adjustors, particularly in terms of project risk management.
Services available to commercial property interests include:
- Specialist material condition and performance investigations covering whole building failure with a focus on timber, masonry and damp penetration
- Specifications for remedial repair and refurbishment
- Environmentally sound remedial advice avoiding the use of chemicals and inappropriate proprietary systems
- Information suitable for risk management, planning, refurbishment and QS purposes
- Information on dilapidations and lease renewal
- Liaison with building warranty providers, planners, conservation officers and heritage bodies
Belvoir Castle Estate
Hagley Hall Estate
Howard de Walden
|Property Management Companies:
Great Portland Estates
Stiles Harold Williams
Jones Lang Lasalle
More about Hutton and Rostron Commercial Services