H+R provide a range of services to the heritage sector including charities and institutions.
We combine extensive architectural and construction experience with innovative investigative technology. The service available covers buildings of all sizes, functions and ages. Damp penetration, timber, stone, terracotta, mortar and plaster are specialties.
Clients include The National Trust, English Heritage, Historic Scotland, CADW, The Royal Household, Church Commissioners, Crown Estate, Heritage Lottery Fund, Natural England, National and Local Government in the UK and aboard, Cabinet Office and MoD.
Services available to the heritage sector include:
- Specialist condition investigations and analysis of traditional buildings
- Research, conservation management plans and heritage impact assessments
- Advising on the condition of traditional materials and methods of construction
- Remedial specifications, schedules and contract administration
- Conservation consultancy
- Advice on procurement and project management